|Company Name||Sakuda Gold & Silver Leaf Co., Ltd.
Sakuda Gold Leaf Art & Craft Co., Ltd.
Sakuda Shoji LLC.
1-3-27 Higashiyama, Kanazawa-shi
|Representative||President & CEO Kazunori Sakuda|
|Founded||February 20, 1919|
|Number of Employees||40|
|Business Overview||Manufacture and sale of gold leaf; wholesale operations; management of direct-owned stores; development of gold leaf crafts|
|Products||Gold leaf, silver leaf, various gold and silver powders, gold bullion, etc. Real gold dust-crafted byobu folding screens, Furosaki byobu folding screens (for tea ceremonies), gold and silver leaf crafts, grease-removing paper, gold maki-e stickers etc.|
Gold Leaf Sakuda Main Store
Address: 〒920-0831 1-3-27 Higashiyama, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa-ken
TEL: +81-(0)76-251-6777 (Reception 9:00 ～ 17:30)FAX: +81-(0)76-251-6677
Operating Hours: 9:00 ～ 18:00 *Varies by seasonFactory Tours: 9:00-18:00 *We ask that guests taking tours in a group arrive by 17:30.
Gold Leaf Sakuda Machiya District Store
Address: 〒920-0831 1-5-7 Higashiyama, Kanazawa-shi
TEL +81-(0)76-208-4289 (Reception 9:00 ～ 17:30)
Operating Hours: 9:00 ～ 18:00 *Varies by season
Gold Leaf Sakuda Chaya District Store *Under renovation
Address: 〒920-0831 1-3-40 Higashiyama, Kanazawa-shi
TEL +81-(0)76-251-8955 (Reception 9:00 ～ 17:30)Operating Hours: 9:00 ～ 18:00 *Varies by season
Gold Leaf Sakuda Anto Location (JR Kanazawa Station)
Address: 〒920-0858 1-1 Kinoshinbo-machi, Kanazawa-shi
TEL +81-(0)76-260-3847 (Reception 9:00 ～ 17:30)Operating Hours: 8:30 ～ 20:00
Gold Leaf Sakuda Ishikawa Prefecture Sightseeing Goods Center Location
Address: 〒920-0936 2-20 Kenroku-machi, Kanazawa-shi
TEL: +81-(0)76-222-5181 (Reception 9:00 ～ 17:30)Operating Hours: 9:00 ～ 17:00 *Varies by season
Gold Leaf Sakuda Toya Marche Location (JR Toyama Station 1F)
Address: 〒930-0001 1-220 Meirin-cho, Toyama-shi, Toyama-ken
TEL: +81-(0)76-441-0788 (Reception 9:00 ～ 17:30)Operating Hours: 8:30 ～ 20:30
Access to Head Office
Access from Kanazawa Station
- Hokuriku Railroad Joka-machi Kanazawa Excursion Bus... Operates in 15-minute intervals, travels mainly around sightseeing spots for a fare of 200 JPY per ride
- From Platform 7 of the Kanazawa Station East Exit Bus Terminal, disembark at stop ⑤ Hashiba-cho if traveling clockwise or ⑪ Hashiba-cho if traveling counter-clockwise. It takes approximately 5 minutes on foot to the Chaya District from either bus stop. *Passengers on buses traveling clockwise will arrive more quickly.
- Hokuriku Railroad Bus Operates from the East Exit of Kanazawa Station
- From Platform 7 of the Kanazawa Station East Exit Bus Terminal, board the by-way-of “Hashiba-cho” bus, disembark at “Hashiba-cho”. It approximately a 5-minute walk in the direction of the Chaya District. *Passengers can disembark at the bus stop nearest Highashiyama by boarding the bus bound for Yanagibashi by way of Hashiba-cho. Other “Hashiba-cho” buses will unload at places that are slightly further away. *When coming from the area around Omi-cho Market, board the bus at the “Kanazawa Hako-machi” Mae bus stop across from Omi Market and disembark at “Hashiba-cho”.
- JR Bus … Operates from Kanazawa Station East Exit
- From Platform 4 of the Kanazawa Station East Exit Bus Terminal, board any bus by-way-of “Hashiba-cho” or “Higashiyama” and disembark at that bus stop. It takes approximately 5 minutes on foot to the Chaya District from either bus stop.
Access from outside of Ishikawa
- Osaka - Kanazawa ・Thunderbird: Approximately 2 hours 30 minutesNagoya - Kanazawa ・Shirasagi: Approximately 3 hours ・Tokaido Shinkansen Bullet Train (transfer at Maibara): Approximately 2 hours 40 minutesTokyo - Kanazawa ・Kagayaki Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes
- Long-Distance Bus
- From Tokyo (Ikebukuro, Shinjuku), Hachioji, Yokohama, Chiba, Nagoya, Takayama, Matsumoto, Sendai, Niigata, and Kyoto
- Tokyo (Haneda) - Komatsu: Approximately 1 hour Sapporo - Komatsu: Approximately 1 hour 40 minutes Sendai - Komatsu: Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes Fukuoka - Komatsu: Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes Okinawa - Komatsu: Approximately 2 hours 5 minutes From Komatsu Airport, disembark in front of Kanazawa Station on a Kanazawa City thru bus or Super Express (requires approximately 40-60 minutes)
- ・From Fukui・ Make a U-turn at the first light after exiting the Higashi Kanazawa Interchange. After traveling straight and not going over the overpass, turn left towards the city at “Tanaka Intersection”, travel straight for a while and go straight at the “Higashiyama Intersection” (use caution as the street is narrow) and turn right at the first corner. Our parking lot will soon be on your left.・From Toyama・ After exiting the Higashi Kanazawa Interchange and not going over the overpass after traveling straight, turn left towards the city at “Tanaka Intersection” travel straight for a while and go straight at the “Higashiyama Intersection” (use caution as the street is narrow) and turn right at the first corner. Our parking lot will soon be on your left.
About the Bus Parking Lot
|Capacity :||5 Buses|
|Operating Hours :||9 A.M. - 6 P.M.|
|Days Off :||No Standard Days Off|
|Price :||First 90 minutes: 1,950 JPY, every additional 60 minutes: 510 JPY (*1,540 JPY for those who have used the Municipal Sightseeing Parking Lot on the same day)|
|Location :||3-3-38 Higashiyama|